ACIE Scottish Conference 2017: Adding Value to practice
This years Scottish conference will consist of a range of expert speakers addressing the issues that matter to those who independently examine charity accounts.
The event will be returning to Perth, and will be relevant to accountants in practice who have charity clients, to the TSI network and community accountants, to church and charity finance staff, to treasurers and trustees, and to voluntary independent examiners.
Plenary sessions include:
Tax and Gift Aid - Advice from HMRC - Steven Carroll
Creating an Effective Trustees Annual Report - Laura Anderson - Head of Professional Advice & Intelligence OSCR
Your Guide to new Data Protection Regulations - David Freehand, Information Commissioner’s Office
Workshops topics include:
- Funding and Finance: What is in store for charities? - Ilse Mackinnon - SCVO
- SCIOs, CICs and Charitable Companies: Issues for IE's
- Understanding & Managing your reserves
- Cash and Investments: Managing conflicting risk
- Examiners Question Time: your chance to pose questions to a panel of experts
Click here to see the full